Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to help grow our market leading work & project management product.
In this position, you will:
- You will be responsible for the vision and product direction for these areas of the product, and how this feeds into overall product strategy. You will manage the product backlog for your team.
- Understand and track market developments, determine customers' needs by undertaking customer and user research needed to inform product strategy.
- Serve as voice of the customer to your Product Team to provide the context and understanding to build the best product possible.
- Continually assess key risks and impediments to the product, team and company achieving our medium and long term goals and continuing to grow.
- Work with the Marketing team to create a unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance and reputation among target audiences.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, sales goals, marketing efforts, and so on.
- You will report to the Product Manager responsible for Teamwork.com's core work & project management offerings.
What good looks like
You have experience as a Product Manager, in the SaaS industry, and a track record of successfully bringing product to market.
- You’re passionate, self-motivated, and obsessed with detail. You’re a problem solver. You’re a team player, but you know when to take the initiative. You’re always learning. You understand how to work as part of an empowered product team of designers, engineers & QA to collaboratively build great product.
- Exceptional people and communication skills, great collaborator, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience and understanding of lean and agile product development methodologies, and conducting product experiments to determine optimal solutions to meet customer needs.
- Excellent research and analytics skills, and experience undertaking primary customer/user research and ability to understand product usage data to inform product decisions.
- You have a proven track record of working independently and as part of a highly collaborative team on a variety of projects.
- Preferably some years of customer facing experience in Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success or other customer facing role.
- Have a level 8 degree in business, marketing, computer science, or another technology related discipline or demonstrable technical experience such that you can work comfortably with software developers and product designers.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs