Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform enables our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects as well as providing a full suite of tightly integrated solutions such as helpdesk, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and customer relationship management capabilities; making Teamwork the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution. Teamwork has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. Our relentless customer focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with enabling their business to be efficient, organised, profitable and happy! We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. We also care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers; and when talent meets passion, success happens.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Working as part of the support team here at Teamwork isn’t like other roles available in the world of customer service. We pride ourselves on our hard earned stellar reputation and we’re utterly dedicated to providing a good all around experience for all of our customers. So, to join us you would need to be too!
As a team we offer comprehensive support for all five of our products, from the most basic to the most technical of questions. Essentially, every day working in this role will be different because there’s no guarantee as to what issue you’ll be asked to investigate next!
As a Technical Customer Collaborator you would be working in direct communication with the development teams at Teamwork in order to take a deep dive into specific customer issues as well as overarching software wide problems. There’s no limit to the depths that your investigations can go to help you understand the issues that you’ll be asked to look into on the hunt for resolutions!
We don’t work from scripts, we are our own people - every single team member brings something unique to our group - and our personalities are reflected in our responses when interacting with our customers. We care about sending out the right answers so we take time to check that our information is correct when communicating.
What good looks like
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to problem-solve whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers.
- You thrive in a customer-focused, target-driven environment.
- You’re an experienced problem-solver with a great record of delivering practical solutions.
- You have a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, and independence.
- You’re capable and calm even in difficult situations, and have a proven ability to deal with challenging customers.
- You’re eligible to work in Ireland, and available to work flexible hours to support our global customer base.
- Ideally, you’ll also have previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Service Environment and a proven technical ability.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
Our Support Team answer queries from Teamwork customers around the world. As a member of the team you’ll own customer issues to the point of resolution, keep customers updated throughout, and ensure that all information related to the issue is logged and tracked.
By using discretion and your own excellent and timely sense of judgment, you’ll help to resolve our clients’ problems and ensure that our satisfied customers continue to love using our products.
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs